- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
- The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used
that you enter when you register for a seminar with our website.
- Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
C. Using Personal Information
- We will not supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party's direct marketing.
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
services purchased through our website.
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you.
- Sending you marketing commercial communication.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
D. International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will usually delete personal data
- after the end of the seminar you have registered for.
- after 5 years - your subscription for newsletter.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password-and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
H. Your rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketingpurposes.
I. Third party websites
- Our website might includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
J. Updating information
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools," "Internet Options," "Privacy," and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools," "Options," "Privacy," selecting "Use custom settings for history" fromthe drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings," "Show advanced settings," and "Content settings," and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.